Re: 001697 is no more,

Subject:Re: 001697 is no more,

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxx> wrote:
> Well friends,
> 001697 is hurt.
>
> On the way home this evening I was about a mile from home on a
45mph
> road, doing around 40mph... And this woman in a burgundy cadilac
> pulls out of her drive way and I hit her. ...

Rick Gendreau writes:

Hi James.

I'm really glad you came out of the crash okay. That's awful about
your car, though it would clearly seem to be the other party's fault,
at least. That's too bad about your hood, and fenders. It didn't
hear you say that your windshield was broken, or that the fuel tank
ruptured. It's probable that you could fix your car, even if it's
totalled by definition, if the windshield survived, meaning that the
damage is limited to the part in front of the front wall of the
passenger compartment. I hope you can work something out with your
insurance company that lets you keep your car, and put the money back
into it to repair it, but with the economy as it is, one couldn't
blame you for taking the money and running and unloading your car.

Good luck,
Rick Gendreau