Re: Binacle and Dashboard

What's up, Doc.

Yes and No.
I have refinished my dashboard with good results, using high quality
vinyl with woven(not felt)backing glued with contact cement. You'll
have to take it out first, which is a total pain even with the
windshield removed. The added width from the new vinyl made
reinstallation difficult, though possible. I cut a 3inch hole where
the speakers go, finished with a grill
I have attempted, and failed, to refinish my severely cracked
binnacle, though I'm sure I could, if I were motivated. I'm not, my
car uses a Prelude binnacle.

Good luck.

Rick Gendreau