Re: 001697 is no more,

It is probably way past economic value to have the car repaired. The
only way it might be resurected is if you buy the car back from the
insurance company cheap after they total it, buy a parts car, and do
the majority of the work yourself. If you figure the cost of the parts
AND LABOR it will come out to more than the total value of your car.
Another option would be to buy the car back, sell off all the good
parts and use the money from the parts and insurance payment to get
another. In some States once a car is totaled by the insurance company
the Title of the car is changed to a "salvage" title making the car
worthless as it can no longer be registered.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757