Re: [DML] Re: 001697 is no more, only if you give up.

Re: [DML] Re: 001697 is no more, only if you give up.

I would not let anyone stand in the way of me and my
DeLorean. If for some reason my car did get "totaled"
I would refuse the insurance compensation if I was
going to loose my D. The theory of determining if your
car is worth reapiring or not worth repairing is a
catch 22 statement. It is all dependent on the passion
of the owner. If the owner only sees his/her D as just
"another car" then if it was technically totaled they
would not care about it. they would take the money and
run. Abadoning the Vin and the dream. A true DeLorean
freak would never let there dream die. If I had to
tear the car apart into every piece possible and
salavage what I could including the vin and title then
couple it back with another "totaled" car. for example
a D that was crushed from the rear. My vin would live
on. Nothing can destroy the dream beside the owner
giving up and throwing there hands up in the air.
There is always hope. All I know is my Vin will always
live, no matter what. And I will not sell or part with
it under any situation. No insurance company would
tell me it's junk or mechanic. Insurance companys and
mechanics are out to make money. thats all they care
about. They don't care if your heartbroken and feel a
loss. "it's just a car" they wil ltell you. Actually
it's an unreplaceable VIN #. Once it's gone it's gone.
How do you put a price, compensation or condition on
that?

Todd
Vin 5386

=====