Re: 001697 is no more,

I appreciate all your concern greatly.
I'd say nearly everything from the door forward needs replaced. I'm
pretty sure the Driver side fender is repairable... but the hood and
passenger side would only be usefull as modern art.
I'm fairly sure (though the events are hazy) that both door survive
without a scratch. I'm going to the scrap yard to take pics today.
You're right though (whom ever mentioned) I need to get on the ball
here and play at insurance adjusting.... He sure won't know half as
much as I do. The kicker is Metlife uses a "guarenteed repair"
program.. meaning that if you send it to a certified shop of thier
they guarentee the work for the life of the car... perhaps they'll
extend this benefit to repair done at PJ Grady, but it's doubtful.
And of course not one of thier facilities knows jack about the DMC12
(unless perhaps Don Massey Cadilac is one... they used to be a DMC
dealer).

I thought the same thing a 40+ mph collision and I stand up and walk
away... I do appreciate my belove'd 1697 for her sacrifice in saving
my ass :P I think I may have broken a rib or two though... have to
see about that next week...
I've got a wrecked DeLorean to go take pictures of.. I can't be
bother with trivial things like ribs. :P

THank you all for your kind support, I'm sure I'll need more very soon

James 001697 (or 001696.5)