      1. Turn signals...
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Cleaning engine?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Unusual Inertia Switch Malfunction
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Unusual Inertia Switch Malfunction
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Delorean galvanized frames
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      6. no rough idle
           From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Air Intake - Flex Tube?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. suspension update
           From: "Steve Bunnell" <dmcsteve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: window felt replacement
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     10. Re: "New" DeLorean
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: window felt replacement
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: start problem
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: "Door Ajar" Light
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Inertia Switch Position
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: GREAT SCOTT IT'S HOT
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. DeLorean for sale in San Diego
           From: eurojet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. RE: suspension update
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. RE: Turn signals...
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Delorean galvanized frames
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: no rough idle
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Cleaning engine?
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Cleaning engine?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     23. Re: window felt replacement tricks
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: thread format for DML files
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     25. Has anyone heard the latest on the Digital Dash
           From: "Ben" <tahoe98@xxxxxxxxx>
     26. Re: no rough idle
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 22:29:20 EDT
   From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
Subject: Turn signals...

Hello

Just wondering if the turn signals are supposed to "go back" once you turn
the steering wheel back, because it doesn't in our car, only sometimes. If
this matters, keep in mind our car is an October 1981, without the gas flap.

Thanks a lot.
John Feldman
VIN 4275

Message: 2