Re: My New DMC - Help!

You should hear a loud buzzing coming from the right side valve cover
when the motor is running. If you don't hear it the Lambda relay may
be bad. The loud squeal could be an idler pulley bearing. Don't worry,
the repairs you now may require may not be too expensive. It sounds
like the P.O. spent most of his money prettying up the interior and
doing a cooling system service. For the oil leak clean the motor with
some Gunk and a hose and then try to find the source. It could be the
other sender unit, the oil filter, a bad seal, valve cover gaskets, etc.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Warren & Heather" <hnwwoodzell@xxxx>