RE: [DML] My New DMC - Help!

>but it was a SCREAMING noise.. a loud "AAA-OOOOOO" a SCREAM! ..coming
>from somewhere inside this car!

If the scream was inside the car, then I would guess it is the interior fan.
If condensation has been in there (which it does) then it is probably rusty
and needs to be lubed up. Five screws and it drop into your hand and you can
clean it up, vacuum the chamber out, and lube it up.
Double check that the drain line works... blow some air down it and have
someone check it. It should drain behind the right front tire.