RE: [DML] Go Getting My DMC

I have to agree with Jake on this one... I looked for 2 years to find my "right" DeLorean... and even since then there have been a couple of cars that came along that I've kicked myself over for not waiting and continuing to look. All things totalled now I wouldn't have done anything different... I love *MY* DeLorean... it's like my child :-). I can't offer any advice on the loan situation... I was 19 when I bought my D a year ago... my parents loaned me the little bit of money I needed to buy mine. And as Bill said... this should be a happy experience! Yes... be warned DeLorean ownership isn't a bed of roses 100% of the time... but it's the trials and tribulations of ownership that keeps it interesting... and makes you "bond" with you car. Anyways... good luck on whatever path you chose to take.

Louie Golden
#10115 Sanford, NC

It's not too late to get your 1/18 scale Diecast DeLorean model! To order, call 800/USA-DMC1 or visit our online store at http://www.delorean.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxx w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag