Hello fellow DMC enthusiasts!

OK! I've joined the list. Now all I need is a DeLorean :-)

I have loved this car ever since I first saw it. I even got to ride in one, which
just sealed it for me.

It's a dream of mine to actually own a DeLorean, but my passion and practical
side are feuding over the decision. So, maybe you guys can help me out. My
practical side wants to know:

1) What's a reasonable price for a DeLorean in "good" condition? I'm not
looking for a showroom model, I'd like a reliable daily driver.

2) Does it require more maintenance than any other '81-'83 model car?

3) Does the value of the car depreciate or appreciate, given it's 'classic' status
now?

4) Is financing easily available for such a unique vehicle?

My passion side wants to know:

1) How fast can it go?

2) Does owning a DeLorean make everything else in life hum-drum?

3) Do dreams really come true?

Thanks!

Mathew H.
--