Re: [DML] Period race wheels and turbo manifolds for sale

Re: [DML] Period race wheels and turbo manifolds for sale

> I just thought I'd let all of you know that I now have lightweight 2 piece
> wheels for the Delorean for sale and also Turbo manifolds. Go check them
> out at http://putschdesign.tripod.com
>
> Casey

Casey,

Just wanted to let you know the exhaust manifolds you've got shown on
your web site are not Delorean Turbo Charger manifolds. All the Delorean
Turbo Charger exhaust manifolds made have a flat rectangular outlet with a 4
bolt pattern to mate to the turbo charger. The manifolds you have are
original stock exhaust manifolds from the Eagle Premier with a 2 bolt "ball"
end outlet. These are kinda neat and are pretty darn close to being a cast
header type design, and they will bolt up to the Delorean heads also. The
problem I've run into with trying to use these manifolds on a Delorean is,
when installed, the outlets end up pointing the wrong way and interfere with
other engine parts/accessories to be able to try and hook up any sort of
exhaust system. I guess you could try and cut/modify the manifold outlet in
some way.

Marty