Hand Built DeLoreans

DeLorean 1 "New DeLorean" is 99% new as was stated recently in the DeLorean
World Mag. The car went to a collector in Japan. They may well have used a
salvage vin# to build this "new" car.

They claim that they are getting $60K for a refurbished car, and more for
the "new".

Scott Mueller
002981
DOA 5031