Re: [DML] Digest Number 1268

I think it would be cool, But we should only remanufacture deloreans with
special badging, and And updates, If we Put some of the profit towards JZD
and His DMC-2 Project, So We can Live the Dream Once Again. It would devalue
our cars though, and I Don't think we should be too appreciative of that.
Unless we bought some of the new ones.

Avicenna Ariana Sarfaraz
Age 15
1981 DMC-12 Owner
(When Title transfer is applicable) Vin#1930

Youngest D Owner Out there! ^.^