Re: Hand Built DeLoreans

In all honestly, I could totally care less about any positive/negative effect that
new cars could have on our existing vehicles. And as far as parts go, all you
need to do is have a little faith! :) A new car should mean new/improved parts
that we all can use for our existing ones. I just read the arcitcle/saw the video
today, and having seen it, everything makes perfect sense. When questions
about the reproduction of key componets arose, prices/solutions were almost
immediately available as to what the costs would be. So someone has been
doing a bit of research to prepare for this.

So, aside from the usual questions that I'm sure will arive about any new
powertrains, etc.., I would just like to ask the following 2 questions:
1. Will there be a new model designation? i.e. DMC-12a, 13. etc...
2. What will the price be? Even if it takes me another few years to save up for
one, I want one. There's an empty space in my garage already just waiting to
be filled!

And if Steven, James, Warren, or anyone else down @ DMCH is reading this,
I've only one suggestion: The first car that you built MUST have that final door
you guys found installed onto it. There would be no better fitting tribute to the
car, the company, and the man than to have the final part assembled from the
first dream to help build the new one!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"
Living the Dream, and waiting for the new one!