DMC "Wishlist" for Christmas

As we enter the month of December, and Christmas approaching fast, I thought it would be fun to come up with a "wishlist" for Christmas/the new year regarding new DeLorean products/accessories that Santa could come up with (read: DMC Houston) :-) Are you reading this James? :-)

Some of these suggestions have been mentioned on the list before, some of which you could properly build yourself, but - I think it would be nice if a vendor came up with a few new gadges that could be installed easily (plug-and-play, not plug-and-pray!)

At the same time it would set a new DeLorean "standard"... No, I'm not disappointed in my DeLorean, but I'd love to find new things for it! I know there are some "replacement/cross-over parts", but I'd rather pay more and support a DeLorean vendor for a branded guaranteed DMC part than some other part taken from another car.

What accessories I would like to see in the near future (yes, I'm very, very optimistic!!!):

* Door Launchers (isn't PJ Grady/Zilla working on these? When will they be ready?)

* Heated sideview mirrors with wide angle mirrors

* ABS Brakes ;-)

* Power Steering ;-)

* Stainless Frame - come on all vendors, at least check it out. If Bryan Pearce's frame is as excellent as I think it is, then start promoting it and carry it for sale... Sooner or later we will all need completely new frames.

* Hoods with gas flaps / Hoods with lines

* In general - more replacement of the "little things" with all-new stainless components

* DeLorean Sunglasses

* Temperature gauge showing the temperature outside

* Illuminating instruments like on new cars

* DeLorean Cruise Control

* New dimming feature of the roof light (like on newer BMWs - you shut the door and the light FADES out very slowly)

* A specially designed DeLorean Alarm System

* Electronic speedometer

* Foglight gadget that would make use of the rear brake lights as dual fogs

So - now I would like to hear if anyone else on the list have other suggestions for improving the DeLorean's comfort... Come on, this time of year is wishing time! Suggest anything to see if there's enough interest. Let's help the vendors on deciding which new accessories may be popular and easy to sell among us owners and enthusiasts!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759