stacking DeLoreans (storage)

I am in the market to buy a 'toplift'. This is something that you drive
your car up on, start a hydraulic pump, it lifts the car to the ceiling, and
then you have room underneath to park another car. The whole thing can then
be rolled around on casters. Does anyone have any experience using these
with DeLoreans? Since the doors open upwards, this puts a cramp in things
when you are storing cars vertically. The one I am looking at lifts the car
to a 6' clearance underneath. This isn't quite enough room for the doors to
open all the way. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other brands that
lift a car high enough so that a DeLorean parked underneath can have the
doors open fully. I went out to measure mine with the doors open, but then
remembered that the thing is still up on jack stands while I finish the
brakes. Silly me!

I'm thinking that as a worse case scenario that I could put a car up on one
of these then turn it sideways and put it at the end of the garage stall.
Then I could just poke the nose of a DeLorean under it and leave the rest
unobstructed for the doors to open.

For those of you curious to have a look, the Toplift web site is at
www.rtoplift.com

Walt Tampa, FL