Re: stacking DeLoreans (storage)

If you are considering a lift as you describe to roll it on castors
requires a FLAT and perfectly SMOOTH floor. If it is a 2 post as
opposed to a 4 post it will be difficult to open the doors when the
car is raised. Be careful as any car parked under the Delorean should
be covered so any leaks do not damage the car underneath. Make sure
you have enough vertical clearance with the car raised so that you
don't hit the ceiling but still have enough room underneath for the
car.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> I am in the market to buy a 'toplift'. This is something that you
drive
> your car up on, start a hydraulic pump, it lifts the car to the
ceiling, and
> then you have room underneath to park another car. The whole thing
can then