Re: [DML] Re: twin turbo

Ed Bernstien of DeLorean One does own the display engine, and believe
what you want, if you think its a mock up then I suppose he got his wife
to push it around when he put that engine in his car... (the engine was
in his car for some time before being placed in the office of his shop).

Talk to you later

Trevor Johnson
www.deloreancars.homestead.com