Re: [DML] DMC "Wishlist" for Christmas

Stian Birkeland,

I find your list to be very interesting. I proposed a similar idea to John DeLorean years ago. the idea was that he could
certify a car as being the newer model years based on the upgrades to the vehicle.

For example,

1983 - Twin Turbo/ improved cooling system
1984 - Power Steering
1985 - Time Machine Option Package
1986 - Return of the hood gas flap
1987 - Clearcoated stainless
1988 - Colored tinted transparent stainless clearcoat
1989 - Bose Stereo System
1990 - Larger Power Braking system/ ABS brakes
1991 - 4 speed automatic
1992 - Stainless steel frame
1993 - Aluminum V-8
1994 - Remote starting