Re: my first real drive (not without its problems)

Re: my first real drive (not without its problems)

The first place to start is inside the fuel tank! Make sure all of the
parts are there, in good shape and corrctly installed. The symptoms
indicate a bad or missing pickup hose, baffle assembly, etc. I bet you
also have about 1/2 tank of fuel or less and the problems aren't as
noticeble if you keep it full. The heavy vibrations could be a bad or
out of balance tire or a bent rim.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757