RE: [DML] my first real drive (not without its problems)

RE: [DML] my first real drive (not without its problems)

Do you have the baffle in the fuel tank? If the baffle is there, is the
return line fastened to the baffle.

How much fuel is there in the tank when this was happening?

If you have the old NCT's on the car and/or the tires have been sitting for
a long time, you may have flat spots on them. How are your shocks? If they
are originals, they may be shot, My D bobbed and weaved all over the place
until I changed the shocks.

I drove from Mobile to Los Angeles with my original NCT's a couple of years
ago, in the mornings when the tires were cold, the car rode rough until the
tires warmed up and became round again.

BTW, I installed Yoko's AVS and am very pleased with the ride and handling.

Scott Mueller
DMCNEWS 002981
DOA 5031