Re: fuel problem update

I am going to take a wild guess here and say during a previous repair
someone changed the return line circuit! There should be 3 lines to
the accumulater but none should "loop back". One line should return to
the tank with a tee picking up the return line from the fuel
distributer. Please check out the routing of ALL of the hoses for
correctness. The accumulater doesn't care about the return line unless
it is ruptured but the fuel pressure regulater can't funtion correctly
without a return to the tank. I would have thought by now you would
have had your hands on this area way before this! In making the most
recent repair the mechanic may have rerouted the fuel lines.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> today i jacked up my car to check out the fuel accumulator and the
hoses
> around it. this is the first time i have laid eyes on it, in fact.
i'm very