Tires (again, sorry)

Ok,Ok...Yes I know that this has come up a few times already. I have
searched the archives and found a few posts regarding what I am about
to ask but not much to go on. I am about to buy a set of new tires. I
know that everyone here recommends the Yoko AVS tires but every time
I call a tire dealership their first response is "Are you dead set on
getting Yoko's?" and then they proceed to tell me other brands that
would be better such as the Goodrich CompTA (this model does not come
in both sizes for the D) and the BFG Radial TA (which have both
sizes). Now before anyone says "Oh well they are only trying to sell
you the BFG's because they don't carry the Yoko's and want to make a
sale", not true. And before anyone else says "they know nothing about
the D, not true again. The tire places I have called carried them all
and in fact the Yoko's were more money that the BFG's and a few of
them have actually worked on them and are familiar with the car and
what their capabilities are. One place actually surprised me, as soon
as I told him I needed two different size tires and gave him the tire
sizes his next question was "Is this by any chance for a
Delorean?" :-)

Here's my question....Is anyone driving on the BF Goodrich Radial
TA's? If so...how are they? Can anyone on this list give a valid
comparison such as they drove on both the Yoko's and the BFG's? I
don't want to sound rude or anything but anyone posting saying "I
have them on my Vette or Acura and they work great" I am not
interested (that's what I have read in most of the past post's). I
would like to get results from owners who have or are currently
driving on these tires and can compare them.

I should also add (if it makes a difference) this will not be a daily
driver D, just a "take it out on the weekends and shows" Delorean. I
do plan on taking it on long rides if called for (like bringing it to
another Delorean get together ;-))

Again, I am sorry for bringing this post up again but I am about to
plunk down allot of money for tires and want to make sure I have
other options before being locked into one specific brand.

Thanks,

Steve Rubano