Car Show Opportunity

Southern California Owners,

The City of Brea is hosting a series of car shows in June. Each weekend
is devoted to a different theme (i.e.. Trucks & SUV's on June 3rd,
Sports compacts & PT Cruisers on June 10th, Hot Rods, Harleys, &
Mustangs on June 24th) They have invited DeLorean owners to participate
in their June 17th (Father's Day) show: Classic Cars & Sports Cars.

The organizers would consider making the DeLorean the Featured Marque of
the show. BUT, they need to decide in their next committee meeting on
May 1st. And in order for them to consider us, we need to have a firm
commitment from at least 20 cars to attend. This sounds like a great way
to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our cars.

There is more information on their website http://www.flyingdeuces.com

The show is by pre-registration only ($25.00 by May 15th, $35.00 by June
1st) and is limited to 400 cars. The registration form is on the
website.

If you are interested and can commit to that date, please let us know
BEFORE MAY 1ST.

Hank & Mimi Breer
VIN 1141
hbreer (at) ix.netcom.com or