      1. Re: Leather care answer
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: This weekend's Social...
           From: ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Should new owner be non-mechanic
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Q and A's
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: fuel baffle, inserting
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Welding my rusted frame
           From: "Flash66" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: mixing cross-drilled brake rotors
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Tach and voltmeter needle jump
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Alternator and Coolant questions
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Should new owner be non-mechanic
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Fuse box wire colors
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     12. Car For Sale southern WI
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Mid Atlantic Club Social
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Delorean Advice
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. clutch
           From: scottymckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     16. ASI Radio
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Fixing your headliners
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Insurance for DeLorean in NJ
           From: "FARIS ASMAR" <farisasmar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Mid Atlantic Club Social
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. Re: Tach and voltmeter needle jump
           From: Josh Weader <weader@xxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Tach and voltmeter needle jump
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Dash Removal
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. Car Show Opportunity
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Tires (again, sorry)
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     25. fuel problem update
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:48:06 -0700
   From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Leather care answer

Paul, what a great lead, I'd heard that Lexol dried out leather, was
looking for something else, was ready to try Vaseline Intensive Care
Lotion but worried about a perfume smell.  This looks to be just what
I've been searching for.>

Just contacted George and they have a club special, $50 for a quart of
clener and a quart of restorer (not each, just $50.).  Regular price is
$40 for 16oz of each.

If it's good enough for Rolls and Lotus, probably good enough for me.

Thanks again, Paul, but why did you wait so long, the leather treatment
question has come up many times recently.

Flash66 wrote...

> Ok , I can't stand it any longer. I have been keeping up with the DeLorean
> discussion group for a while now and only see posts about leather products
> that don't work.

Message: 2