Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:41:26 EST
From: Jimbo0946@xxxx
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Insurance for the DeLorean
I have just decided to place my DeLorean under the catagory of show car. It is in excellent condition. I will be paying close to $280 a year, but can only drive it 2500 miles a year. I also live in NJ, and before I changed insurance, I was using my D as a daily driver fully covered for about $1000.00 a year. New Jersey Manufacturer
Jim
VIN#15880

Does anybody know of ANY insurance companies that insure DeLoreans in New Jersey? The gentleman who made the post above did exactly what I wish to do. I'd like to have show car status on my DeLorean as well. 2500 miles is more than enough to be driven per year; And for $280 per year, one can't go wrong. Thanks in advance.

Faris
Fan of the finest motor car ever.....the DeLorean