Re: [DML] Tires (again, sorry)

I drive the BFG Radial/TA +. I went through the same thing with my sales
person at NTB; he was very knowledgeable, knew DeLoreans and another D owner
in the Clear Lake (Alvin) area, who I've yet to track down. I would like to
speak with her-- if you're here, email me privately. You too, NASMAN.

I think it is a great tire, but I can't compare it to a Yoko for you. I went
straight from the NCT's to the BFG's this December. The BFG's are sooo much
quieter; seem to brake better, and don't have much or any roll in a
tight/fast corner on the freeway cloverleaf (like the NCT's did-- but they
were 20 years old...).
What sold me was the longer wear (I'm a daily driver), and the better aqua
channels.

When he went to order my tires he found there is a RTA and an RTA+
(Enhanced). He gave me the enhanced at the same price; plus a SCCA discount
(though I'm not a member), and told his guys in the back how to take care of
the car, including no pneumatics.