[DML] High idle probs...

Hey List,

Now that I got the timing right (using timing light, the notch on the
crankshaft lines up with the 13 degrees notch on the plate for cylinder #1)
but now I am getting a high idle, and my frequency valve doesn't buzz at all.
I was wondering what direction I should start looking in? Also I still have
the original lambda probe installed, the wire is cut from it, and I still
have to remove it to put the new one in. Since the lambda probe is only used
when the engine is hot, I don't think this is causing a problem right now.
My car is idling at around 2000 RPMs. Plus, when I rev it hard I get
backfiring into the intake. Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>