Re: [DML] High idle probs...

Nick, I have run the cars without the 02 sensor hooked up and had no
difference in the idle. Just ran richer and used more gas. But, I
would hook up the 02 and get back to original. Like others have said,
valves, air vacuum leaks. Is the ECU idle unit working to adjust the
Idle motor if not, or you need some to try, I will loan you some.
Also make sure the idle speed switch is making contact and all wires
are ok.
John hervey
specialtauto.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, njp548@xxxx wrote:
> Hey List,
>
> Now that I got the timing right (using timing light, the
notch on the