Noisy fuel pump & using wrong parts

<< One way to find out: Has anyone replaced
their suction hose with the newly manufactured part from a legit DeLorean
vendor AND still had the temperature related noise afterwards? >>

I replaced the entire fuel injection system. This was a reliability and
safety issue. If you don't know the condition of the main fuel hose from the
filter to the distributor, replace it with the correct DMC part. Many cars
still have the original hose. The heat and wear have caused many fuel hoses
to split and catch on fire.

The fuel pump kit and lower suction hose ($90.00 hose) have never given
me any problems. (knock on wood).
It seems that many of the problems, fuel, engine, etc., on the DML are
new owners fixing poor workmanship and replacing incorrect non-DMC parts.

It seems pretty simple with these cars, use correct DMC parts = reliable
car.

Mike
Vin 3713