Re: [DML] Re: 3.0 Eagle Motor

Why go through all of this trouble?

Especially when this engine breaks or needs service.

The Renault version of the PRV used in the actual production of the DeLorean
is unique to the United States. Yes, there are different versions of the PRV,
just like different wines. If you start mixing whiskey (strong) with wine
(not as) you get a very poor taste.

The DeLorean is an inexpensive entry into the modern collector car arena. I
can understand restoring them and enjoying them, but why go through the
trouble to swap out this and modify that?
What's the point?

Mike
VIN 3713