Re: [DML] Noisy fuel pump

Walt;
As to your question about the newness of the hoses, mine is new. The entire front part of my fuel system has been replaced (pump, hoses, tank, baffle system, etc) I personally like the idea of mounting it behind the seat. Not only do we have the utmost in safety, but we can also feel like we are driving an old pickup truck. Kinda kills the flux capacitor jokes, huh?