Re: [DML] Found D 4 Sale....question?

Hi Ben,

My advice ... Look around for other DMCs to compare this car with! There are
always a few for sale on the DMC List web page, thye Trader mags, etc. 117k
miles is VERY high for a DeLorean! When I bought my first DMC in 1998 I was
many with only 25k to 30k miles. I bought a 100% perfect grey interior,
manual, no gas flap, '81, with 28k miles for only $10,500.oo in Los Angeles!

Cheers, IAN (HongKong)
Vins. 0780, 1205, & 6425