Deloreans For Sale

Hello fellow DML'rs ,

I have found a cuple D's for sale in my area. I live in Greenville NC but came home to Franklin VA for the holidays and picked up a trader. The first says 1981 "like new, 17k miles 5spd, all upgrades, looks and runs like new, always garaged $22,000 YORKTOWN the second is also an 81'"10k miles like new, stock stereo, black leather, kept indoors, well maintained $19,900 NORFOLK VA This one has the side stripes on the lower half judging by the pics. For phone numbers email me privatley at s1lvrdo(AT)hotmail.com