Re: [DML] Re: The next time you want to complain about parts prices, thi

Re: [DML] Re: The next time you want to complain about parts prices, think Lotus.

Y'all ought to try Porsche or Ferrari prices - my 911 oil change (non-synthetic) is $150 and the convertible top latch for my Ferrari Mondial t Cab was $530 (installed, of course). That is the only idividual part available for the top such that if the top is damaged, you need to replace the top AND the framework for about $5,000...maybe that us why the Ferrari has only been driven 300 mile in the last year.

So, let us all be grateful we own DeLoreans as well as our other cars.

Fred
6894