Stolen Grill

Hello List,
Well yesterday I wanted to wash a car in the driveway. So I moved
my DeLorean out of the driveway and into the street out front of my
house.
After I was done I went in the house for about an hour. I went back
outside to move my D back in the driveway. And what do you think I
didn't see, my grill!
I couldn't believe it, I felt so dirty and violated.

When my new grill is delivered I'm going to add two small metal
cables to attach from the grill to the facia. And I'm also thinking
of adding a hot wire with a door plunger to break the circuit, I want
the cars horn to go off when someone tries to remove the grill.

Or am I just being really paranoid about leaving my Delorean outside.

Regards
Mike Vin#1113