From: Jack & Virginia Stiefel [mailto:stiefel@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2000 9:07 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] dmc2 watch a good investment?

Ok, I have been reading this for a bit and see some misunderstandings
regarding the DMC2 watch. It is not for sale now. The only way to get one
is to sign an open contract which either side can break at ay time. It is
more like a promise to buy a watch when the company starts making cars, no
money now and no watch now. Once the cars are made, the "vin" number watch
you choose is your cars vin number.

Jack and Virginia Stiefel
DMC Vin: 03461 New York Lic:1981 DMC
Visit us at www.geocities.com/stiefel.geo/new

<SNIP: Moderator removed excessive quoted material>