Shift knob and other accessories

I know this may sound unimportant to many, but is there a different
shift knob for th DMC? That black one just looks boring and
uninteresting in my opinion although it has served me well, I would
like a stainless or an aluminum one. I have found a Momo aluminum/
carbon fiber knob which i really like but am nsure if it will fit the
threads. Has anyone changed shift knobs or know the thread size on
the DeLorean? Are there any shift knobs available?