[DML] Re: Results of Daily Driver Cost Poll

--- "Grimsrud, Knut S" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxx> wrote:

> > 20 daily driver owners responded to the poll, a good turnout!
> Super
> > Tuesday seems like a great day to announce the results, so here
> is the
> > poll data for the cost of repairs & maintenance
> > for FIVE YEARS of daily driving:
>
> $1,000 or less |
> c $1,000 - $2,000 | X X X X
> o $2,001 - $4,000 | X X
> s $4,001 - $6,000 | X
> t $6,001 - $8,000 | X X X X X
> $8,001 - $10,000 | X X X X X
> $10,000 - $12,000 |
> over $12,000 | X X X

I think one thing you should have done for this survey is qualify it
with how long the owner has owned the car. I just purchased mine and
havent had it a year yet. But i had to spend over $1k on it after i
bought it....now it might be such a good car that it will go for
another 2 years before i spend any more money on it....

VIN 16367