[DML] Re: Car Show 2000 Driving Tour Details

[DML] Re: Car Show 2000 Driving Tour Details

Thanks Mike
can I come

Registrations keep coming in we now have more from CA and some new ones from
Washington state.
14 tapes will be given out and anyone that registered earlier is welcome to a
tape as well. So if you were registered (Post Mark) by March 1st you get a
tape of the Cincinnati Show. I have not yet decided how to distribute these
so please stand by I'd like to mail them with the registration confirmations
but need to talk to MIKE and Patty about that.
I have a few more surprises for the show but you'sll have to come to see
them. (No John has not agreed to come) at least not yet

I will be posting an update in about two weeks as registration nears the
deadline.

Thanks
and hope to see you all in <A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>Cleveland</A>