[DML] Re: Car Show 2000 Driving Tour Details

[DML] Re: Car Show 2000 Driving Tour Details

Mike,

The tour sounds great! Your plan to include both times and miles is very good. I remeber trying to leave the Cleveland airport and somehow getting turned around, passing tha Bomber Squadron several times as we kept returning to the same place. Cleveland is a town that deserves much more credit than it usually receives. My visits there have introduced me to someof the nicer folks that inhabit this country. It reallly sounds like your doing quite a job planning this tour and from what I've seen of Cleveland and from your  discriptions of the tour, I'm confidant that this willwill be one of the high points of the long weekend.

Bruce