[DML] Re: Window replacement

In a message dated Tue, 7 Mar 2000 3:00:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxx> writes:

I know that they made this modification on the car used in
> the BtF films, by replacing the original window w/a piece of Lexan.
>
> c. lucas

What?? They never did that for the cars in the Back to the Future movies. They were the original "toll booth" windows. I believe you are talkin about the 97 DeLorean that I think Bob Brandy owns but I am not certain on that.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852