[DML] Re: Turbo... Why?

It is generally accepted that if you are going to "boost" your DeLorean, the
most "original" way is to turbocharge it because that is what DeLorean
himself had plans to do. The Island Twin Turbo kit comprises a system
modelled on the Legend prototype.

Speaking as a turbo-diesel owner (should be getting D soon!) I really enjoy
the whistle and added power band of a turbo. My car is a particularly fast
turbo-D and one day I may well turbocharge my DeLorean (as and when I own a
manual) purely because I love that double-curve accelleration. Just for
interest's sake, the boost in my car is some 18psi! You're not supposed to
take a stock D engine past 8psi, right?

Martin