[DML] Re: Stainless Steel Bumper letters

[DML] Re: Stainless Steel Bumper letters

Dave Howarth can supply you a set which he has made specially - cheaper than the
US ones too (and he'll tell you better quality)! He also has DMC letters for the
door sills, and is working on carpets with stainless DMC logo SEWN into the
carpet.

Contact details on the website

BTW I'm not sure I like the lettering - I like to think people following the car
will be saying "What on earth is that?!" and emblazoning it across the back
bumper is spoiling their fun, don't you think? :o) It isn't original either.

Martin
http://www.delorean.co.uk