[DML] 350 ina D

ok, people, I was just telling you a conversation I had with one of my
friends. Im 18 and I like to talk about fast cars. We were just
discussing cars and how cool it would be to have a delorean that went
200MPH. i do not plan on puttin $100,000 into my delorean to make it
kick a Mclarens butt! PLEASE, dont take that post seriously! and STOP
sending me e-mails like "YOU DONT NEED SUCH SPEED" and "TAKE A
MECHANICS COURSE AND STOP TALKING ABOUT CARS!" why would I stop
talking about cars? I am a PC engineer and have no plans on becoming a
certified Delorean mechanic. it was just simple conversation with a
friend and dreaming about exotic cars.

erik