[DML] RHD Conversion?

Hi everybody,
A friend of mine wants to buy a DeLorean, but as he lives in England he would like to convert it to right hand drive. If anyone has any info on how much this would cost, how big a job it is, or what shops (either in America or England) would have the expertise to do this job, I'd love to hear from you! Or, if there are any right hand drive models availible, please mail me back.
Thank you!
John Dore, Ireland.
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~johndore

PS For those who of you who were wondering, I have shipped all of the orders for the DMC keychain set I am selling on my website. Sorry for the delay...