[DML] FLORIDA D

 I WAS JUST WONDERING, BEFORE I BOUGHT MY D, LAST SUMMER, I LOCATED ONE FOR
SALE AT A DEALER IN FLORIDA. IT WAS OWNED BY A PERSON WHO ORIGINALLY SOLD
DELOREANS AND SUPPOSEDLY WAS NEVER TITLED TO A CONSUMER. HE HAD KEPT IT
STORED, STILL HAD STICKER IN WINDOW, ETC. IT WAS FOR SALE ON CONSIGNMENT
IN A DEALER'S SHOP. I WAS WONDERING IF THE PERSON WHO BOUGHT THIS CAR IS
CURRENTLY ON THE LIST? IF SO, LET US KNOW IF THIS CAR TRULY IS STILL BRAND
NEW. IT HAD A DEPOSIT ON IT WHEN I LOCATED IT AND A BELIEVE HE SAID IT WAS
SOMEONE OVERSEAS.
BRIAN

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews