[DML] Re: Painted DeLoreans...

 >That's an interesting topic of discussion Kayo. All I can do is be judged
by >the community regarding my car. All I can add is that when I bought my
car, the >title said black. So, I'm assuming it was painted prior to
delivery. I would >like to find out someday. If anyone can help me do this,
please let me know. >Thanks. ---Dan

JUST WONDERING - WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN THAT STATES THE COLOR OF THE
CAR ON THE TITLE? I LIVE IN OHIO, AND HERE THE TITLE DOESN'T EVEN STATE
THE MODEL. FOR EXAMPLE: MY TRNAS AM SAYS "PONT" UNDER MAKER AND "2D COUPE"
UNDER MODEL.
BRIAN
16584

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews