[DML] Re: buying a D

what can i say?
Buy the best you can afford, I got stung bad 12k sterling and have since
spent around 5k on every bit of rubber and anything you cant see from the
outside
that makes my car about 17k sterling or 25k dollars and to be honest I would
never put it in a show!!

buy from a good dealer

I still love the car though , even if it did cost more than my first house

Neil in Scotland

banger no 2119

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews