Re: [doc] Thanks!

Suggestion: This list is only open for posting to paid-up members - ie anyone can read it, but only those who've paid up can
post to it.... simple

I think this is possible in Yahoo. Oh, Chris, this is a Mailing List - a newsgroup is something completely different.

Martin (shagged out filming 12-hour days all this week and next...)